Extra Safety Measures
In order to comply with Greek government’s COVID19 related Health & Safety hotel protocols and always with our guests best interest in mind we have taken extra safety measures during the stay at Canaves Oia.
The new established social distancing protocols imply the utmost protection for our valued guests so do not feel unwelcome if we do not greet you with a handshake or a hug. Our smile is still here for you under this mask and we are ready to offer you a unique hotel experience.
Please find below some of the measures we have taken in order to ensure the safety and peace of mind throughout of our guests:
1. In order to ensure proper ventilation of all our suites between check in and check out, the time of check out has been altered to 11 am. Check in time remains 3 pm.
2. We added sanitizing stations throughout the property and we also offer protection masks, single-use gloves and hand cleansing gels.
3. We added throughout the property labels with useful guidelines on how to ensure our guests’ health & safety (elevator use, restaurant and pool social distancing rules etc).
4. Non-residents are not allowed in the premises during the season of 2020 to minimize the possibility of a virus spread inside the property.
5. Disinfection of rooms prior to arrival as well as deep cleaning of public spaces throughout the day is performed. UVC light advanced technology and steam cleaning with high temperatures (over 70oC) is used to ensure proper sterilization.
6. We have developed a web page for the guest experience to be as contactless as possible. By simply scanning a mobile phone’s camera on a QR code guests can view our room directory including our spa and all-day menus and beverage lists.
7. Guests can always use our WhatsApp number from their mobile device to contact Front Desk and we will be there to handle every special request for you.
8. We have established a few open-air private experiences that guests can find online or by contacting our front desk team such as private hikes, sailing cruises, morning yoga, open-air spa treatments etc to ensure your peace of mind.
9. Coffee making facilities will be available upon request.
10. Mini bar menu is available online to order via room service.
11. Complimentary room service champagne breakfast as well as unique candlelit dining experiences in the privacy of our guests’ suite will be available for those who would like to stay more distanced.
12. Guests can use single-use recyclable tableware for their room service orders.
13. Housekeeping service, change of lines and turn down service during the stay will be only upon request. Fresh towels are at our guest disposal 24/7 simply by calling or emailing our front desk office.
14. Canaves Oia Spa will operate under reservation only and will be used exclusively from the guest taking a treatment. Adequate time between treatments for sanitizing will be given. Open-air spa treatments with a view are also available upon request.
Canaves Oia staff is available 24/7 to assist guests with any inquiry and inform on our detailed health & safety protocols. All the above precautionary actions are taken to ensure our guests’ peace of mind and personal safety. Our times require a high sense of personal responsibility and we feel now more responsible for your safety than ever.