• The Spa and its environs are strictly NO SMOKING areas.
• We do not allow mobile phones in the spa areas, please leave them switched off.
• Please conduct all conversations at levels consistent with a relaxing Spa environment.
• The Spa & its facilities are open to persons aged 16 and over.
• We provide our guests with bathrobes, towels & slippers.
• Please leave all items of value in your hotel room. The Spa is not responsible for loss of or damage to a guest’s personal belongings.
• Always shower between using pool facilities and sauna. A robe & slippers should be worn in all spa areas.
• Swimwear is compulsory in the Sauna and pool areas.
• A towel should always be placed on sauna benches between you and the bench.
• Please do not leave toiletries in showers.
• Shaving is NOT permitted in the changing rooms.
• Please do NOT add oils or other products to the sauna bucket water without first speaking to a member of staff.
• Please ensure you drink plenty of fluid to re-hydrate after use of the sauna.
• Please place all used towels in the baskets provided.
• Food & drink should not be brought into spa for consumption during your visit. Refreshments are available at the spa waiting area
and at the Hotel Restaurant.
• All guests will be required to complete and sign a health & lifestyle questionnaire upon arrival prior to the use of facilities &
• All facilities are subject to availability.
WHEN TAKING A TREATMENT
• Please arrive in good time to enjoy the facilities and 15min prior to a treatment booking to ensure that you are ready to be collected
by your therapist at the allocated time. TIME LOST THROUGH LATE ARRIVAL WILL RESULT IN A SHORTENED OR AMENDED
TREATMENT BEING OFFERED WITHOUT REFUND.
• Underwear or suitable swimwear should be worn into the treatment room and during treatments. For some treatments you will
be provided with disposable undergarments by your therapist, and suitable towel draping will be used at all times.
• During treatments, please let your therapist know if you are comfortable or uncomfortable, too warm or too cold, or if their pres
sure is too light or too firm. Your comfort and care is our greatest concern and priority.
• If you have a particular injury or physical condition, please explain it to the therapist. They can suggest appropriate adjustments
to the treatment for your comfort and enhancement.
• Please note a 6hr cancellation notice is required for all bookings and services.
SPA OPENING HOURS
Spa opens from 10:00 – 19:00
Direct line from your suite is 255 & 256